Basement upgrade experts
For homeowners in Colorado, finished basements add value to the home and much needed extra space. This space can be easily transformed into any kind of usage the homeowner needs:
1. Entertainment room, with as big a flat screen as you’d like, a stereo system, whatever entertains you
2. Family room, including all the things your family likes to do
3. Mother in law apartment for that relative or even to rent out for extra income
4. Spare bedroom for guests or when the kids move home after college
5. Home office so you can save yourself a commute
6. Music room with insulation and sound proofing, so your teen can bang away on the drums or piano
7. Home theater to show your favorite movies and invite your friends
8. Craft or hobby room for whatever you’re into
9. Game room for a pool or ping pong table
10. Extra bathroom (perhaps with added steam room or sauna!)
11. Or any other purpose you and your family have
If your home already has a finished basement, it still might not be broken down into the type of rooms you need. It might not be aesthetically appealing. It might not have a warm, dry and cozy feel that will entice family members to get good use out of it.
That’s where Colorado Finished Basements comes in. We are basement remodel experts. We can turn your basement into whatever you need, and it can be as cozy or as classy or as unique as you like it. Want a beautiful wooden bar, perhaps with built in shelving on the inside and a custom stained glass backdrop behind it? Want a kitchenette or brand new bathroom? How about some beautiful woodwork that makes your basement as beautiful as the rest of your home?
One thing homeowners need to remember is that a basement remodel will add great value to a home, but only if it is done to the same standards of quality as the rest of the house. With Colorado Finished Basements by Scottish Home Improvements, you get the benefit of our fifteen years of basement remodel experience. You get a seasoned team and your own project manager who is always available (well, not in the middle of the night, they do need to sleep) to answer questions, smooth out any problems, and keep the job on track. You’re getting a local company with a Triple A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau and their prestigious Gold Star.
The Colorado Finished Basements process starts with a free consultation with one of our basement remodel designers. For more information or to schedule the consultation in your home, please give us a call today.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.